05.Feb.2011 Basketball Post Game
1. Joe Burton's new nickname is "The Keith Pankey of college basketball"
2. Joe Burton and Calvin Haynes shall, from this point forward, be dubbed "The Blues Brothers" due to the fact that every time both are in the game sad things happen.
3. Craig Robinson learned nothing versus Washington. I gave him too much credit. That game was coincidence and luck.
4. I can't believe I wasted an hour today analyzing and writing about this team. Shame on me!
5. Beavers cannot find the enthusiasm and focus needed to beat middle of the road teams.
6. The crowd was ready to erupt and believe in this team if they could just win back to back games, but instead they were silenced once again. How long before they stop attending?
7. Has a woman's head coach ever become the men's head coach in NCAA history? I've asked this three times now with no response. Anyone??
8. Big time souring of Craig Robinson by Angry (mainly for playing Haynes and Burton).
9. Joe Burton is going to kill someone with a pass before his career is over. Maybe I should dub him Joe "The Scalper" Burton.
10. Kill us all.
Oh, one more thing: have I mentioned how much I hate Haynes and Burton? Here's to both getting hit by a bus.