28.Sep.2014 Memorable AB Comments from USC
Some great comments tonight that sum things up.
1. Riley needs to go Last Samurai and fire himself in shame.
2. This was a fucking disgrace about which nothing will be done.
3. So obviously this game will be defined by the hail mary that shouldn’t have been. I’ve been following this thread and lurking on this site for a while now but that ONE PLAY made me want to spam every OSU message boards with “Fire Riley!” posts than any other in recent memory. With that ONE PLAY, I think (HOPE!) we have reached the tipping point in Riley’s career at Oregon State. There is no way people watching this game see that unfold and maintain their support. If they do, then our fan base is truly as broken as our coaching staff.
4. Wonder how many times we get told tomorrow how lucky OSU fans are to have Riley as a coach. 500 times is the minimum
5. And this one I wrote on Twitter @Riley: Earth moves around the sun; we call this time. You can figuratively stop it by saying “time out” or making a T with your hands.
By the way, when I try to follow Riley on Twitter I get this message: “You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user.” Nice to see coach is open to criticism and suggestions. I guess when you have everything figured out, as he clearly does, you don’t need the input.
The thing about this game is the Beavers could have won it. The score makes it look like a blowout, but it really wasn’t. The defense played okay and they should have been in it ’til the end. The usual suspects cost them chance at victory (again).