26.Nov.2011 Civil War (Game Thread)
Keys to a Beav upset (ha ha):
- Ball control offense
- Converting every 3rd down
- TDs over FGs
- Attempt and convert 4th and shorts when in borderline punt scenarios
- +3 TO margin
- Slowing the Ducks on 1st and 2nd down/forcing long conversions (imperative to keep the D fresh)
- Monster games from Wynn and Crichton
- Good game plan from Banker (would like to see the Wide9 combined with 8 in the box)…force Thomas to win the game via the air.
That's how you get a monumental upset. Good luck doing all that, Beavs…if you do, you will win.